Link: Does Minkah Fitzpatrick Want Out Of Miami?

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Be nice to my Dolphins guys, we have plenty of cap space and picks to be competent again next year lol. We potentially could grab Tua and the trio of receivers

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
At this point I'm hoping the Steelers are smart enough to tank for the rest of the year and they end up with Tua. They're 0-2 right now and just lost big Ben for the season. Unless Mason Rudolph is the second coming they should sacrifice one season. Tua would look great in the yellow and black..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
At this point I'm hoping the Steelers are smart enough to tank for the rest of the year and they end up with Tua. They're 0-2 right now and just lost big Ben for the season. Unless Mason Rudolph is the second coming they should sacrifice one season. Tua would look great in the yellow and black..
He is not their kind of QB.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They can't do that now that they traded their first round pick for Minkah.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
They can't do that now that they traded their first round pick for Minkah.
You're right. They must be all in on Mason Rudolph or think Ben is coming back. Bold move. Minkah is a good, maybe great, player but not sure I would've traded their pick which could be top 10 or 5. No matter how good Minkah is they have to find their next QB or nothing else matters..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.