Wake v UNC - I feel better about tomorrow's game

BamaInCummingGA

1st Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming, Ga
I know you can't use transitive properties and all that but watching this game makes me feel a whole lot better about our game tomorrow.
UNC looks very inept.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
But...but...it was an ACC non-conference game. As was - bravo to The Mad Hatter - Kansas' and Le SMiles' slaughter of another ACC downtrod, BC. Just don't give Les any of the "downtrod" part, his storyline has practically got KU in the respectability playoffs three games into his coaching comeback.

I know you can't use transitive properties and all that but watching this game makes me feel a whole lot better about our game tomorrow.
UNC looks very inept.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
How about Les Miles? Wow!
Big win for the Fighting Mad Hatters of Oz Land. Now on the other hand Addazio at BC has to be scratching his head today.

One we thing I thought remarkable. Usually Boston College, regardless of the overall athleticism of the team, plays a physical brand of football. Not taking anything away from UK but BC seemed soft.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I have to say that I like Les. Not that I think he is a great coach, but College Football needs a character like Les Miles on the sidelines.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I have to say that I like Les. Not that I think he is a great coach, but College Football needs a character like Les Miles on the sidelines.
He may not be great, but few are, and he's good. He's better than Kansas, quite honestly, but maybe he'll make Kansas respectable. And as you say, it's good for the game to have such a interesting and geniunely good character on the sidelines.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.