Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. USCe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
As an aside, watching Gameday has become tedious. It's so forced to not even be interesting anymore.

Ok. Iowa and Iowa State hate each other. I get it. But who cares?

And, I just heard we're gonna get ANOTHER 'poor Jalen finally has his chance' story. I'm trying hard to not say "I told you so."

Is it gametime yet?

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
Roll Tide from the South Plains. Long day ahead. Wife is a Texas Tech fan and that game doesn't start until 9:30 p.m. I might make it to halftime of that one. Maybe

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
As an aside, watching Gameday has become tedious. It's so forced to not even be interesting anymore.

And, I just heard we're gonna get ANOTHER 'poor Jalen finally has his chance' story. I'm trying hard to not say "I told you so."

Is it gametime yet?
I dunno Brett.....those Cyclone cheerleaders and Maria Taylor.........and the segment with Penn State and Pitt.....and those fan's signs.....some of the best I've seen in a while.

Man, I love the mid-west !!!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Put something on it, you'll stay up...:Joker_PDT_43: on TideFans.com
Roll Tide from the South Plains. Long day ahead. Wife is a Texas Tech fan and that game doesn't start until 9:30 p.m. I might make it to halftime of that one. Maybe

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I have to work today so I’ll be checking the game thread occasionally.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Curb stomp the Gamecocks. Fried chicken for dinner tonight.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Is it gametime yet?
I am catching up on Mr Inbetween until football starts. I can not stomach gameday anymore. I am shocked they don't have sad violins playing when they tell the Jalen Hurts story.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Good GameDay Morning from the still Summery north!

Yes, I too clearly recall not believing what I was seeing in 2010.

Also, would be lying if I were to say that I'd be crestfallen over a beatdown of Muschamp...

Will be avoiding all the weekend chores I have to do, opting instead for the week's newspapers stacked on my coffee table til gametime.

Would be nice to see a better overall performance from our boys today.

Enjoy what I hope is an injury-free game!

And Rollllllllllllll Tide!

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I dunno Brett.....those Cyclone cheerleaders and Maria Taylor.........and the segment with Penn State and Pitt.....and those fan's signs.....some of the best I've seen in a while.

Man, I love the mid-west !!!

Maybe this kinda proves the point. The football GAME (or any of the talking head analysis) isn't interesting. :D

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
For me - the non-analysis material has always been the best part of college football. That segment they just did on the Hilinski family for example puts everything into perspective.
I'll revise my previous statement... Herbstreit actually offers insight. He's the only one. Corso lost whatever edge he once had and they treat him more like a mascot now. Rece is not what he was on Gameday Final. Desmond Howard is a clown. Pollack is good when they let him. The rest is just meh to me. I'll take a pass on (most of) Rinaldi's stuff. He's a great story teller if that's what you want on a football show. Maybe I'm just cold-hearted ... Of course, that's not really true (usually) :D

Roll Tide!

PS> I know I know! It's not just a football show. It's about the college football LIFE. But - to me - it still is tedious watching all the forced feel-good / feel-bad non-football stuff

Last edited:

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Roll Tide from North MS! Somebody mentioned earlier having a hard week. That goes for me also. Looking forward to a day of football and a Bama win with no injuries! Hope everybody has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.