Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USCe, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonGriff

Suspended
Aug 20, 2007
GulfCoast of Florida
I'm rooting for Alabama to win but got a place in my heart for the USC quarterback and his parents. As most of you know, his brother, the Washington State QB starter, killed himself a couple of years ago.
Hate it for his family, but what does that have to do with football

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
As someone else pointed out, Alabama is playing a lot of true freshmen. First conference game on the road. Expect mistakes.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Some of ya'll just need to enjoy a competitive game and not go all chicken little if it isn't a shutout/blow out. Geez
There’s a huge difference between “a competitive game” and “our OL has serious issues and our defense is lost”. We look like crap so far today.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good first quarter. I'd like to see Shane Lee's helmet not come off so often, and for our defense to take a page from Landon Dickerson and not stop until after the whistle blows. We're giving up extra effort yards by people running to the ball just to stand around instead of helping with the tackle. Too much of that. Otherwise. Good game from both offenses thus far. I like SC's young QB. We have to do a better job of giving him looks he's not accustomed to.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You guys are hilarious. One quarter. On the road. Up by 10. With the ball. Two slight miscues gave them 10.

We will be fine.

#spoiledfans

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
First road game in a loud environment with an OL that's still trying to gel....yeah, I'm really seeing what I'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.