Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USCe, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
We can hit home runs, but can’t bunt. Love the big plays but I’d like to see us pick up 3rd and 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Hey remember when the poster above said Najee doesn’t have it? Yeah, good times LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, that was pretty amazing by Nagee. A couple of knock the defenders off and a hurdle, and it's Touchdown!

Now the play before, we looked like we tried to run it into the teeth of the defense. Was that just me seeing that?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Part of me wants Verne Stumblequist to make a short, guest appearance in the booth for one of our games just to hear him try to pronounce Tuanigamanuolepola.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Run blocking is beyond pathetic.....
Actually, the run blocking on 2nd and 3rd down was solid - Najee missed the hole. On 3rd down you had the TE slide all the way past the line. Najee was meant to run left, not right. The blocking was a bluff and it pulled the defenders to the right side of the line - if Najee runs left, he has a huge gain. He ran into the bluff without the TE to block for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.