Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USCe, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Just gonna post it here - some of y'all better log off or slow down your posting - your CONSTANT WHINING is ruining the game thread. This is NOT a thread to complain the whole time, so if you cannot control yourself, do yourself a favor and leave the thread, as if I remove you, you'll probably miss next week's game as well.

GOT IT?

RTR
Heaven help us if we ever are down in the second half. ;)

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
Good end result for the defense. But I swear it looks like we have outlawed tackling on defense. The offense needs to answer.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
We're going to have to be patient with this team. A lot of "new" going on. New staff, new players, young players. If we keep winning hopefully we'll keep developing to the good side and by the end of the year the team will gel at the right time. But I'm seeing a lot of things that come with "new". We're playing an SEC team, not New Mexico St Christian Community College.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Adversity is good as many others have said. Better find out now than at the end of the season and be heartbroken then. Growing pains. I think this team will jell. I have faith in them.

Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.