Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USCe, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Maybe he’s the replay official that was supposed to review that play on the goal line. 😂
I'm just glad that Gary Danielson isn't in charge of replays. There are already too many of those in most games, but Danielson seems to think every other play deserves another look. I have enjoyed not having a bunch of delays for replays during this game.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I'm just glad that Gary Danielson isn't in charge of replays. There are already too many of those in most games, but Danielson seems to think every other play deserves another look. I have enjoyed not having a bunch of delays for replays during this game.
I'm beginning to think Gary's paid by the hour.:D

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Could you imagine how long games would be if CBS was in charge of reviews? Just think of how many MORE commercials they could show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.