Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USCe... - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Re: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USCe...

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Yeah, but Slade is tiny.
    Yes, smaller than Jacobs but is 5'11" and 191 lbs per the roster. I really like his athleticism.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Yes, smaller than Jacobs but is 5'11" and 191 lbs per the roster. I really like his athleticism.
    Sometimes dynamite comes in small packages

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Could be that the staff just like what he does in practice and his wildcat stuff is a reward for hardwork. Definitely think we're setting that up for a trick play down the line.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

After hearing about the LaBryan Ray injury this morning, I believe it becomes more critical for our o-line to solve it’s issues in the run game and and pass protection. Given the injuries and inexperience on the defensive side of the ball, it maybe one of those seasons where we surrender 25 or more points per game as rule rather than an exception.

For that reason it is imperative we make sure we keep Tua upright and healthy through the season. I think we’ve seen already this season a concentration by Sark on Tua remaining in
    the pocket going through progressions and less keeping the ball on RPOs and absorbing that punishment.

A game like LSU make come down to us simply out scoring them and hope our D makes some key stops along the way. And a healthy Tua will be essential in doing that.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Barmore impressed me. I get that he was going up against gassed OL. But, they were starters and he made an impact. I hope to see more of him sooner than not. Some guys shine brighter at game time.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Barmore impressed me. I get that he was going up against gassed OL. But, they were starters and he made an impact. I hope to see more of him sooner than not. Some guys shine brighter at game time.
    Absolutely. I don't mind the penalty. He was aggressive.

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    After hearing about the LaBryan Ray injury this morning, I believe it becomes more critical for our o-line to solve its issues in the run game and and pass protection. Given the injuries and inexperience on the defensive side of the ball, it maybe one of those seasons where we surrender 25 or more points per game as rule rather than an exception.

For that reason it is imperative we make sure we keep Tua upright and healthy through the season. I think weve seen already this season a concentration by Sark on Tua remaining in
    the pocket going through progressions and less keeping the ball on RPOs and absorbing that punishment.

A game like LSU make come down to us simply out scoring them and hope our D makes some key stops along the way. And a healthy Tua will be essential in doing that.
    That may get us through the LSU game but it is not a recipe to win out, in the playoffs, and/or win a NC. Unless we dramatically improve our run game and D, we will suffer losses in November.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation Hall of Fame RammerJammer14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FitToBeTide View Post
    RJ, I may be wrong, but looking it up, appears Ole Siss was the only team that played back to back on the road in '12 and '13, and it was against us in TTown.
    You are probably right. I might be thinking of those Florida-LSU hurricane delay games that seemed to happen a few years in a row.
    -Why's it us Sergeant? Why us?
    -Because we're here lad. Nobody else. Just us.

-"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
    -"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USCe...