Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USCe...

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Some correctable mistakes on both sides of the ball still taking place. But the guys won a conference game on the road in a hostile environment. And the Gamecocks just knew it was going to be a repeat of 2010. Bottom line I will take it let's get ready for the Golden Eagles.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll Tide! I had to take some Tums in the 1st half :)

It was a good SEC road win, but I am still concerned about our O line and run game. Too many missed tackles and penalties also.

Bama needs to get things cleared up by the away game at Texas AM or that game will be tough.

I hope the injuries we had are not serious. Seems we have at least one injury per week now.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
The offense was insane.

The defense did well, but gotta give the SC QB credit--he was making some impressive throws under pressure. If the rest of the team gels around him a bit, they'll give people some headaches later in the year.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Anyone watch Saban's post-game presser? Wondering about the dinged up players

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just read on Bama Hammer site that Labryan Ray may have re-injured his foot and will have an MRI. I hope he will be okay. Our defense needs work, and is already thin at some positions.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
YES...our Defense along with the obvious struggles on the OL must improve before we get a UGA or Clempson or LSU...and thank goodness we have time to improve...but my O my gosh, our short passing game, Tua's nearly pinpoint accuracy, the quickness in which he fakes then throws the toward the sideline, and the game changing SPEED of our WR's...best i've ever seen...

That`s because it`s the best we`ve ever had. I`ve watched Alabama football since `58. We`ve never had a battery like this. It`s got to be one of the best in CFB history. I just hope we have enough of the other pieces on O and D to take full advantage of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I want to see the run game improve; however, with Tua and our WR’s, sometimes you just have to let the horses run wild. As long as the OL develops, our run game will improve and we will never be out of range in a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Outside of Vandy, any road win in the sec is a meaningful win to me. We may be able to hide a lot of our O line troubles with Tua’s improved pocket play, but where my deep concern lingers is with the D. We aren’t Oklahoma back there but we seem to be trending in that direction. Thankfully the season is young and there’s plenty of time for improvement and development.

ALB215

Aug 3, 2019
Mobile County
I bet Coach Saban gave them boys one hell of a chewing out in the locker room at halftime. That game was looking like it was gonna be a bit close at first.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Outside of Tennessee, any road win in the sec is a meaningful win to me. We may be able to hide a lot of our O line troubles with Tua’s improved pocket play, but where my deep concern lingers is with the D. We aren’t Oklahoma back there but we seem to be trending in that direction. Thankfully the season is young and there’s plenty of time for improvement and development.
FIFY

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
That rooster racket was more annoying than rocky top. Happy with the road win and I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. I'm gonna let the experts worry about o-line play, d-line depth, place kickers, and such. One can get so wrapped up in those issues that you forget to just enjoy the win. Roll Tide y'all.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Outside of Vandy, any road win in the sec is a meaningful win to me. We may be able to hide a lot of our O line troubles with Tua’s improved pocket play, but where my deep concern lingers is with the D. We aren’t Oklahoma back there but we seem to be trending in that direction. Thankfully the season is young and there’s plenty of time for improvement and development.
Yeah, those are valid concerns...………..I know they have a lot of youth there, and I might eventually be proven wrong, but I am not completely sold on Golding just yet.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I thought Cornbread would have trouble getting in the rotation. I don't think so now. Tight end is an issue. I'm back to not watching PATs.... Tua was very very good. We need some plays to get the ball to Waddle.

Happy with the W.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.