Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USCe...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Winning by 4 scores on the road in the SEC, and it still feels a little bit like a let down. That will only help this team continue to improve.

Roll Tide!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, it was a good win. The offense kept it out of reach, but the defensive performance gave the coaches lots of teachable moments. I hope the injury to LaBryan Ray is not too serious and he can make it back soon.

Overall though, SC is not a bad team at all, especially on offense with that kid throwing the ball around. They've got a good scheme and their backs run hard. They may surprise a few people this year. Do we see Jake Bentley in the portal soon.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
RTR! Always tough to win on the road in the SEC. Looks like a little bit of better pass rush this game. Run defense coming out of the half left something to be desired. Good Win!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Winning by 4 scores on the road in the SEC, and it still feels a little bit like a let down. That will only help this team continue to improve.

Roll Tide!
Coach Saban's favorite kind of game. Plenty of margin of victory, but somehow, you just don't feel like you played your best.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
We've got work to do, but a bad win is better than a good loss - and this wasn't even really a "bad win."

We have some O-line work, discipline work, and defensive coverage issues to address. We would have lost to Georgia or Clemson today.

But there is time to correct those things, so let's enjoy it for 24 and press on.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Roll Tide! Lots of teachable moments. The guys grew up and are learning. They will learn more from this win than they will an easy one.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
The defense has a lot of work to do. The D gave up 459 total yards, including 324 yards through the air. The Defense also gave up 4.7 yards per carry on the ground. Those are some disconcerting stats.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Thank you, Bama...I will not have to listen to the Gamecocks for a long time. My guess is that Muschamp will be gone after this year...they are delusional and think they ought to be a top ten team year in and out...like UT without any history.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
RTR

Precision in the passing game, sloppy on defense. We may have to outscore people unless the tackling gets better.

I hope the injuries are all minor.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
Great game... congratulations to Tua... defense was a little shaky between the thirties but forced field goals instead of TDS. Ref scored the last TD as it should be our ball after a failed fourth and four... Gary will be discussing how a guy should have scored with his knee down the rest of the year. Oh well was happy with the W overall we have a very young team due to injuries hopefully they grow up... kudos to S.C. QB he is the real deal he is a force to be reckoned with... btw the way did I miss it but didn’t we play in Columbia last time? I thought we played home and home with everyone???

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.