Betting Odds for Week 4 Games of Note

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I think Kirby will run up the score on the Domers and I don't think they can stop him. The Old Mrs game looks like a sucker bet. And somebody must know something about Mizzou that I don’t, so run away from that action. Texas Barn vs. Lee County Barn could be an ugly game to watch. Mond and Cox both have shown an ugly side. I’d lay the points there just based on home field + upper classman qb, despite the history.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
  • Arkansas is favored by 21 over San Jose St (Mack's note: My God, how bad is San Jose?)

Pretty bad. But Arkansas did just beat Colorado State by 21 after being favored by 10. Starkel starting at QB makes the offense 10 times better.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think Kirby will run up the score on the Domers and I don't think they can stop him. The Old Mrs game looks like a sucker bet. And somebody must know something about Mizzou that I don’t, so run away from that action. Texas Barn vs. Lee County Barn could be an ugly game to watch. Mond and Cox both have shown an ugly side. I’d lay the points there just based on home field + upper classman qb, despite the history.
When did that Ole Miss get married?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.