Betting Odds for Week 4 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Such a weird weekend of football. But we made it out unscathed. Onward.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling (or any other degenerate behavior) of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• In what should be a very exciting Friday night game out West, Utah is a 3.5pt favorite over USC
  • Ohio St. is favored by 37.5 over Miami (OH)
  • Clemson is favored by 40 something over UNC-Charlotte
  • Michigan is a 3pt dog to Wisconsin
  • 3-0 Cal is a 1pt favorite at Ole Miss
  • Florida is a 14pt favorite over Tennessee
  • Bama is favored by 39 over Southern Miss
  • In a game where both QB1s may be unavailable Miss St is an 8.5pt favorite over Kentucky
  • LSU is favored by 22.5 over Vandy
  • Auburn is a 4pt dog to A&M
  • South Carolina is an 8.5 pt dog to Mizzou
  • Texas is favored by 7 over Oklahoma St. (Mack's note: O/U is 70. Give me that over)
  • Arkansas is favored by 21 over San Jose St (Mack's note: My God, how bad is San Jose?)
  • Georgia is a 13pt favorite over Notre Dame

This should be an exciting week (outside of our 11am game that everyone was so passionate about). Enjoy!!!

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Wisconsin has looked a LOT better than Michigan so far and they're playing at home where they have beaten Michigan 4 straight times so I'll take Wisconsin (-3).

The Auburn-Texas A&M games have been a bit strange because the visiting team usually wins. Auburn is a perfect 3-0 at Kyle Field so I'll stay with the trend until it ends and take Auburn (+4).

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Wisconsin has looked a LOT better than Michigan so far and they're playing at home where they have beaten Michigan 4 straight times so I'll take Wisconsin (-3).

The Auburn-Texas A&M games have been a bit strange because the visiting team usually wins. Auburn is a perfect 3-0 at Kyle Field so I'll stay with the trend until it ends and take Auburn (+4).
Wisconsin has looked every bit as good as most predicted they would be. They may run Michigan out of the stadium.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I’ve already called my bookie. Bama will not cover 39 on Southern Miss. Tua and first string WR’s will on the bench most of the second half.

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama

I agree with your Wisconsin pick, but the trend ends ths year with aTm winning by a TD.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Give me Utah, Wisconsin, and South Carolina.

I would not be surprised at all if Ole Miss beats Cal. Yes, the Rebel Bear Shark Fins aren't as good as Cal, but having to travel all the way to the Mississippi heat and humidity is bound to have an adverse affect on the real Bears.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I would not be surprised at all if Ole Miss beats Cal. Yes, the Rebel Bear Shark Fins aren't as good as Cal, but having to travel all the way to the Mississippi heat and humidity is bound to have an adverse affect on the real Bears.
Plus the kickoff is at 9am for Cal.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Conversely, Justin Wilcox has coached against a Rich Rod offense for a few years, so he'll have his defense ready.

I just can't trust Ole Miss to do anything good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.