Upsets for week 4

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I had planned on picking a bunch this week. I was a bit surprised to learn some lower ranked teams are favored over their higher ranked counterparts. (A&M/barn, Wisky/michigan)

So with that said:
Northwestern over Sparty
Kansas over west virginia
USCe over Mizzou

Disclaimer: If all you want to do is disagree with my post with "none of those will happen", just don't bother posting. It is just pointless and I do not care. If you want to say no upsets at all will happen feel free.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Drinking that Les Miles kool-aid huh, wonder if it’s still grass flavored?

Kidding aside, nice picks. I’ll take:

Pitt at home against UCF.
Colorado @ Arizona State
Stanford over Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Wisconsin over Michigan
Texas A/M over Auburn
Oklahoma State over Texas
Appalachian State over UNC

Actually not a bad slate of games.

Want Georgia to crush ND.
A Domer win and they could actually move up to Number 1 in the polls!
Last sentence to be blue font but ND overriding my iPad.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Wisconsin over Michigan
Texas A/M over Auburn
Oklahoma State over Texas
Appalachian State over UNC

Actually not a bad slate of games.

Want Georgia to crush ND.
A Domer win and they could actually move up to Number 1 in the polls!
Last sentence to be blue font but ND overriding my iPad.
Just a FYI, those first 2 picks are not technically "upsets" because the lower ranked team is actually favored.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Just a FYI, those first 2 picks are not technically "upsets" because the lower ranked team is actually favored.
Disclaimer: If all you want to do is disagree with my post with "none of those will happen", just don't bother posting. It is just pointless and I do not care. If you want to say no upsets at all will happen feel free.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have been putting that disclaimer in because of one poster last year that never contributed to the thread and would only comment on my post with "None of those will happen". he did not offer his own opinion just commented with only that.

Yes, I sort of broke my own rule, but I also stated a fact. If you had read the first part of my post you would know why I did not pick those 2 games.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I had planned on picking a bunch this week. I was a bit surprised to learn some lower ranked teams are favored over their higher ranked counterparts. (A&M/barn, Wisky/michigan)

So with that said:
Northwestern over Sparty
USCe over Mizzou

Not bad picks... BUT...
I see Mizzou over USCe.
I somehow feel that Muschamp used up a lot of gas trying to beat us.
They may be down a little bit.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Something is starting to make me afraid that Notre Dame is about to give UGA the scare for their life. Something about games in which everybody is so certain of a game early in the seasons, and they turn out to be the opposite has me believing this.

So for the purposes of this thread. ND over UGA

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Something is starting to make me afraid that Notre Dame is about to give UGA the scare for their life. Something about games in which everybody is so certain of a game early in the seasons, and they turn out to be the opposite has me believing this.

So for the purposes of this thread. ND over UGA
not sure why you would be afraid of that ;)

in more hype news: the local schools near jawjuh closed today in anticipation of the game. i have not heard whether or not they plan to wear black jerseys

Athens-Clarke County Cancels School For Georgia-Notre Dame Game

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
USC over Utah
BYU over Washington
Missouri over South Carolina
Kansas over West Virginia
Pittsburgh over UCF
Colorado over Arizona State

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The 'Who meets their Waterloo as the Good Ship Yaw-Yaw Foobaw runs aground and is anchored down to defeat.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

So with that said:
Northwestern over Sparty
USCe over Mizzou

Pretty good picks.
On GA vs ND... I don't care either way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.