Another Bama player lost for the year: Labryan Ray (Update: Out Indefinitely)

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Re: Another Bama player lost for the year: Labryan Ray this time

Looks like certainly for an extended period. The Bama defense is just snakebit with injuries again. We'll have to win shootouts.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

Sheesh. How many foot injuries have we had the last couple of seasons. I think he was battling something in camp. Get well soon Mr. Ray.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

I read it’s the same foot he had surgery on during summer. Hope he heals in time for LSU. With our bad luck with injuries, he will probably be out the whole year.

If Bama keeps having injuries, we won’t even get a chance to play GEORGIA in the SEC championship. I hope Antonio Alfano will stay and work his way into the rotation. As Saban said, that’s a thin unit already.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I really hate that for the young man. I try to stay positive normally, but this just might not be our year.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Really hate this for the young man I know it is discouraging after Al the preparation and training. Hang in there Lebryan! We're all pulling for you.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Just uncanny lately.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

An interesting comparison, at least to me anyway, would be a comparison of season ending injuries of those players in the 2 deep for the top, say, five teams.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Looks like certainly for an extended period. The Bama defense is just snakebit with injuries again. We'll have to win shootouts.
Could very well be accurate. I wouldn`t feel quite so queasy about this if we`d shown early signs of a dominating run game. Maybe it`ll be there. Believe I heard CNS say, though, that the run game`s being impacted by what they`re seeing from the other team`s D alignments. If indeed they`re giving us the throw, then by all means throw it. We`ve got the guy who can put it out there and the guys that can run and catch it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.