2020 Prospect: ***** 5* QB Bryce Young Commits to Bama *****

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Could be losing Smoth this season probably likely in fact.
Maybe, but he won't be a first round pick. Probably not a second round either. He could come back and solidify early round status. As it sits he'd probably be a mid-round pick (3rd-5th) in the upcoming draft..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Maybe, but he won't be a first round pick. Probably not a second round either. He could come back and solidify early round status. As it sits he'd probably be a mid-round pick (3rd-5th) in the upcoming draft..
I'd love to see him stay. Obviously, I want him to make the right financial decision, but if that's staying for a senior year just imagine how much that helps the new QB.

Having Smith, Waddle and Metchie, who looks to have incredible potential but hasn't had the time to show much yet along with Slade Bolden, who the staff obviously is trying to find a way to use and then throw in a couple dynamic recruits and we wouldn't exactly reload but we'd still be better than 95% of teams at the receiver position.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just saw where WR Boutte from Louisiana has rescheduled his OV so he can connect and be there when Bryce Young is on his OV. To get Boutte and Avian Smith along with our other commits we would have a WR class that would rival the Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and Shavers class.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I just saw where WR Boutte from Louisiana has rescheduled his OV so he can connect and be there when Bryce Young is on his OV. To get Boutte and Avian Smith along with our other commits we would have a WR class that would rival the Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and Shavers class.
Unofficial BY took his OV last week

BamaTilDeath

Scout Team
Jun 3, 2017
Mater Dei HS will face St. John's HS tonight at Catholic University about 8:30pm. My plan to watch the Penn St vs Maryland game, but I'm intrigued about seeing Bryce Young lead Mater Dei live tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Mater Dei HS will face St. John's HS tonight at Catholic University about 8:30pm. My plan to watch the Penn St vs Maryland game, but I'm intrigued about seeing Bryce Young lead Mater Dei live tonight.

Please give us updates - thanks.

BamaTilDeath

Scout Team
Jun 3, 2017
Bryce Young was accurate with the football most of the night against St John's. His offensive line protected him most of the night. He held the ball more than 5 seconds on several plays scanning for open WRs throughout the game. I can't knock his team for facing an inferior opponent because that St John's team has many D1 prospects.

If he's honors his commitment to Bama, I'll love to see the competition between our current QBs and Mr. Young.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Watched part of the game. Kid`s very accurate with the ball. If he makes it to Tuscaloosa, IMHO the most important two people in his life will be Coach Scott Cochran and the Chief Dietician for the athletic department. Absolutely needs some good weight!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Game highlights here:

I know it was just "the highlights" but there's enough there to see he's the real deal. He reminds me so much of Jalen in the pocket when he first came to Bama with his footwork. But his quick release and accuracy are "Tua like."

One thing for sure I'm confident about: BY will really "push" our current QBs next spring. They better bring it or he'll just waltz right past them to the starting role.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
BY has proven why he's the best player in the Nation. Saw in another thread we are supposedly having a down year what in the world. Watch out for Ricks (LSU commit) BY is very close to him

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hope Bryce Young is watching Bama's offense in the first half of the OM game and imagining himself running an offense with this kind of crazy talent.

Man, he made a great decision to flip over to us!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Hope Bryce Young is watching Bama's offense in the first half of the OM game and imagining himself running an offense with this kind of crazy talent.

Man, he made a great decision to flip over to us!
Yep, hope Bama hangs onto him...…………...I think they will, but others are going to come courting

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
my biggest fear would be to have USC fire helton and urbs slides in and grabs him before his signs with us. I assume he is a december signee, so we should be good. rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.