2020 Prospect: ***** 5* QB Bryce Young Commits to Bama *****

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: 5* QB Bryce Young

If he sticks with his commitment and I think he will since he's a EE, this sets up a HUGE spring for our QBs.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

I thought so too. Play was kind of Vanilla.
Agreed on the playcalls. I think they should run the whole offense when Mac is in there.

Running up the score is being up 35 in the 4th quarter with Tua and Jeudy bombing away. Preparing the team is making the exact same playcalls in the exact same situation, but with Mac and Metchie in.

It's a dead certainty that Tua will be in the NFL next year. And there's always the possibility that, heaven forbid, Tua could get injured this year. Whether it's for this year or next, Mac needs to be ready, and the best way to do that is let him do his best, with the full playbook, against game competition.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

O.K. I feel that Young has to be good because of being a 5*. Could you give me an idea of how good? Like who does he compare to?
BY is a top 3 player if not the best player in this class on offense and read where people on the west coast think he's one of the best players in the last 20 years. to me he's a right handed tua with the way he plays ad how composed he is

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Agreed on the playcalls. I think they should run the whole offense when Mac is in there.

Running up the score is being up 35 in the 4th quarter with Tua and Jeudy bombing away. Preparing the team is making the exact same playcalls in the exact same situation, but with Mac and Metchie in.

It's a dead certainty that Tua will be in the NFL next year. And there's always the possibility that, heaven forbid, Tua could get injured this year. Whether it's for this year or next, Mac needs to be ready, and the best way to do that is let him do his best, with the full playbook, against game competition.
Exactly!

Mack and Tejas didn't plan ahead in a game some years ago... :cool2:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

BY is a top 3 player if not the best player in this class on offense and read where people on the west coast think he's one of the best players in the last 20 years. to me he's a right handed tua with the way he plays ad how composed he is
That seems to be a common thought. He apparently plays very similarly to Tua with quick eyes and great pocket awarness. I don't want to project him as that good or anything for various reasons (far from an expert). But from what I've watched and read so far it sounds like he may actually be better than Tua at throwing on the run.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Agreed and he has Jalen like run skills also. He will come in and compete right away. He is going to get us some more elite WR's to come in with him. Boutte from Louisiana and Arian Smith from FLA are ones to keep an eye on.

Welcome and RTR Bryce!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.