Alabama vs Ole Miss will be a 2:30 kick on CBS

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let's be honest - if CBS had their way (right now) then MOST WEEKS Alabama would be the game at 230 simply because of the ratings.

However, there are rules regarding how many times a team can be the marquee game, which is why the 2014 Iron Bowl was on ESPN and a night game. If CBS had not been pretty much in love
with us then, that game is a 230 kickoff as well - but we'd reached the max showings.

The ONE thing I've always liked about 11 am games is that once our game is over there's the feeling of "okay, I've got the rest of the day to do whatever." Yes, I know that's "literally" true regardless of kickoff time, but I think a lot of us spend the whole day anticipating when we have 230 or later kickoffs, too - and the day is planned around that.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hell, I`d be okay with midnight if I didn`t have to listen to Gary Danielson. He`s pretty knowledgeable, if he wasn`t so annoying. At least I find him to be so.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Hell, I`d be okay with midnight if I didn`t have to listen to Gary Danielson. He`s pretty knowledgeable, if he wasn`t so annoying. At least I find him to be so.
Yeah, that's kind of weird, isn't it?

Sharp as a tack (about the game) but irritating as three-day old underwear (not that I have any experience with that).

Gary Danielson is the Tim McCarver of college football.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Thanks, but both are internet services, right?
WatchESPN is an app that is included in most cable TV/satellite packages that allows you to stream whatever is on the ESPN family of networks. ESPN+ is a separate pay service that allows you to access more stuff that isn’t usually on the base channels. They’re similar but definitely not the same.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.