News Article: Alex Trebek Announced He Is Going Back On Chemotherapy For Pancreatic Cancer

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Alex Trebek announced on Tuesday that he will go back on chemotherapy to treat his stage 4 pancreatic cancer, just weeks after the longtime Jeopardy host said he was nearing remission.
"This past summer, because I was making such good progress, we thought I was finished with chemo," Trebek said in a video message. "That was a bit premature and certainly over-optimistic."
"I began immunotherapy but that didn't go very well at all. My numbers went south, drastically and quickly," he said.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ardy-host-alex-trebek-chemo-pancreatic-cancer

Not a good sign :(

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
The 5 year survival rate for stage 4 pancreatic cancer is 1%. Basically this is a death sentence. Hope he stops working and spends as much time as he can with his family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.