Question: What do you expect to see when the Barn faces The Aggies?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hate to say it, but this is the kind of game Auburn wins 7 times out of 10. They'll keep it close and A&M will screw up at some point (probably some mistake by Mond) and the Barn will make a couple "amazing" plays to win it late in the 4th qtr.

"amazing" = lucky

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
The LUCK the barn packs is usually good for anywhere from 10 to 21 points just before the game ends.

I'm sure the barn will luck-out another win..... Although I am pulling hard for aTm in this one.

SNASS....

TIDE24

1st Team
Jan 12, 2000
Bartlett, TN
The more I think about this, the more I think it will be very similar to the AU-Oregon game. Nix will struggle in the first half, but the defense will keep AU in the game. Then late in the game, A&M will make some mistakes and AU will have a couple of lucky plays and eek out a win. Overall a low scoring game. Maybe 24-21.
What he said. I don't think it will be quite as dramatic, but I think this is one of those years au is just lucky, particularly against decent to average teams, which I believe oregon and a&m are.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Factor in the Bramblett tragedy too as a motivator for another potential story book season for Auburn. Two, very evenly matched teams imo. I expect Mond to struggle mightily and I think the barn pulls it out in a 3 or 4 point win.

And yes look for Mond to light up our secondary next month.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I expect Gus to open his bag of high school trick plays
early on.
In my opinion Auburn Offense is suspect, but they have a legitimate Defense.
I see the game as pretty even, with the W going to TAMU.
Home field advantage.

IF...
Nix can hit on a couple of good passes,
Auburn could pull it out.

BUT...

S.N.A.S.S.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Kyle Field is not an easy place to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with this assertion.

ATM is 11-14 at home IN CONFERENCE GAMES since joining the SEC.

It must not be too damned hard to beat them.

L Florida
W Arky
L LSU
W Mizzou

L Alabama
L Auburn
W Vandy
W MSU

L Ole Miss
L Mizzou
L LSU

W MSU
L Alabama
W SCAR
L Auburn

W Tennessee
L Ole Miss
L LSU

W SCAR
L Alabama
L MSU
L Auburn

W Kentucky
W Ole Miss
W LSU

And they very easily could have lost both the 2018 LSU and 2016 Tennessee games.

So I disagree with the whole premise of the question.

Auburn is probably going to win.

Why?

1) Auburn under CGM is a momentum team. They are a completely different team when they're in the hunt as well as when they're at home. Yeah, they're not at home, but so what?

2) Personally, I think Jimbo Fisher is right up there with Harbaugh as the most overrated coach in America.

Subtract the Jameis Winston years and tell me how good he really is. It's like when you take away the Herschel years from Vince Dooley.

So....ATM overrated, Auburn dismissed.........I'd take Auburn straight up.

I don't think the Barn is a bad team this year, but they're going to get rough housed by the schedule.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.