Question: What do you expect to see when the Barn faces The Aggies?

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Nix will be running for his life much of the game. I don't have a lot of confidence in the A&M offense doing much either, but I think A&M wins in a close one.

ARollTideDad

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2018
I expect a 24(aTm) - 20(AUB) final with Auburn picking up two late TDs to scare both the Aggies and the bettors.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I expect that these two teams will scheme similarly on defense. As others have mentioned.
the quarterbacks on each of these teams can be their biggest asset or their greatest liability. I expect that Steele and Elko will both dial up a lot of pressure hoping to press them both into mistakes. And both cases, the d line seems to be the strong point .And it would appear that both of these teams will probably want to establish the run early.

The defense that does this best has the edge. And I would probably lean TAMU right now only because Mond has the experience factor over Nix. I expect a low score game.

Which means both teams will sit back in coverage and Mond and Nix both will throw for 500 yards and six TDs because I’m rarely right in evaluating these things.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
aTm has shown their true colors against All Bran on more than one occasion. That color? Same color as the cadets' unis - and as manila folders.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
auburn under Gus has not been a very good road team. If Mond doesn't screw up, aggies should take care off business at home.
TAMU defense is solid on their front 7, their secondary is another story.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Had one of my Barn Fan coworkers stop by earlier asking my thoughts on the game.

Whichever wins the "QB Pressure" battle will take this one and I honestly can't say with any conviction who will win or what the score might be.

But I do know who I "WANT" to win.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
TAMU at home, experienced QB, very good receivers, good DL, better HC, I'll take auburn by 6 points.
IMO... The Auburn Offense has been spotty. They can run better than they can throw.
Sometimes Bo is on, sometimes not.
Auburn's has to pin their hopes on their Defense.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Auburn knows how to win there. The key as I see it is whether or not Nix becomes rattled by the Aggie crowd. If he keeps his composure I think Auburn wins.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.