BEAR BRYANT Speaks at Coaches Clinic - 1979 - Never Released Audio

BillyLewis5

Sep 16, 2019
My father was a successful high school football coach in North Carolina, Bob Lewis, and was at a coaches clinic at East Carolina University in 1979. He had his little tape recorder, hence why the audio isn't the greatest, and was sitting about 10 feet from Bear Bryant who spoke to a room of coaches and others. Pat Dye, who was head coach of East Carolina at the time, introduced him. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XkqP5Pe2BU&t=2220s

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Gave me a virus!!!
my father was a successful high school football coach in north carolina, bob lewis, and was at a coaches clinic at east carolina university in 1979. He had his little tape recorder, hence why the audio isn't the greatest, and was sitting about 10 feet from bear bryant who spoke to a room of coaches and others. Pat dye, who was head coach of east carolina at the time, introduced him. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkqp5pe2bu&t=2220s

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Not sure what happened...Could absolutely have been a coincidence, but that was the only thing I had open and right when it started to play a couple screens popped up and downloaded an application and added it to my toolbar? It wasn't that big of a deal to get rid of. I'm not the most technical person, but it was odd timing I guess?
A YouTube video gave you a virus?

BillyLewis5

Sep 16, 2019
Don't think this YouTube link gave your computer a virus. I own a professional video production company and I have hundreds of YouTube videos on my company site and my clients varying sites and have never had anyone tell me a YouTube link that I created gave their computer a virus. It had to be a coincidence.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.