Non Football - University of Alabama has done its job

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
My son has thrived at UA. Not only has he made great friends, and met what potentially could be his future spouse - he has been well educated and prepared for the next step. Today, he received his acceptance into LSU medical school. Cheers to in state tuition! He’s coming home a tiger, but he tells me he will always root for his undergrad. Bama, you’ve done good by me. For this, I’ll happily give y’all my first “Roll Tide!”

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Stick around, ya heanh? :D
In all seriousness, thanks. I’ve done my best to be respectful and objective. I try to give my insights into LSU for those interested.

I still have a high school senior who just completed his Bama app. He is spending a weekend with his brother for the UA/UT game. That may sway him towards Bama, but he REALLY likes Notre Dame. Regardless, I’ll stick around.

FaninLA

2nd Team
Jul 9, 2019
Cantonment, FL
On a similar note, it seems that folks do tend to root for their undergraduate school and not their graduate schools. My daughter graduated from Alabama and then got her graduate degrees from Oklahoma State. She is Bama all the way! Hardly pays attention to the Pokes!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Congratulations to your son, you, and your family. His acceptance to medical is a major achievement. I wish the best for him. Yeah, we need you on here, I personally, appreciate your insights to the LSU football program. Geaux Tigas and Roll Tide.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Congrats to you and to him.

I spent a nice afternoon with a longtime LSU supporter a while back - LSU grad and Baton Rouge native, I believe - and it was an utter delight. Great fanbase.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
On a similar note, it seems that folks do tend to root for their undergraduate school and not their graduate schools. My daughter graduated from Alabama and then got her graduate degrees from Oklahoma State. She is Bama all the way! Hardly pays attention to the Pokes!
My wife graduated from UGA but pulls for Bama....... she even has Bama gear. Makes her Dawg friends mad

ARollTideDad

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2018
I still have a high school senior who just completed his Bama app. He is spending a weekend with his brother for the UA/UT game. That may sway him towards Bama, but he REALLY likes Notre Dame. Regardless, I’ll stick around.
Please, please, not ND.

Roll Tide!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
My son has thrived at UA. Not only has he made great friends, and met what potentially could be his future spouse - he has been well educated and prepared for the next step. Today, he received his acceptance into LSU medical school. Cheers to in state tuition! He’s coming home a tiger, but he tells me he will always root for his undergrad. Bama, you’ve done good by me. For this, I’ll happily give y’all my first “Roll Tide!”
Congrats on his graduating Bama and acceptance into the LSU Medical School. Perhaps you could have suggested the NY School of Medicine which has free tuition which could have helped some -- i.e. a lot!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Congrats. I know you are proud of him

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hey LSUGrad, congratulations to your son on his achievements. That's a pretty hard road to follow to get to Med School. I hope he has great success in getting thru Med School and whatever specialty he wants to do. Maybe he'll be doctoring all of us one day. Krymsonman

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Well done for your son (and the whole family!). Also for you guys signing off on him coming here in the first place. Appreciate your camping out with us on TF. We'll be happy to leave the light on for you. :smile:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I remember when you first signed onto TF. Hard to believe it's been long enough for your then-incoming freshman son to be accepted to medical school.

Sounds like your son has to finish out at least this semester, and maybe the spring. Regardless, stick around even after he's graduated....we need sane perspectives from other schools.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.