Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. USM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Where is the best place to park? Taking my 3 year old to his first game today. Roll Tide!
There is a new parking garage by Moody Field, where the marching bamd practices. Not sure if the spots are all reserved.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Camped at Lake Lurleen last night. Perfect night for it. Working in parking this morning. Been on campus since 5:00 a.m. It’s a beautiful early fall morning here at the U of A. RTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I won’t make it, I have a grand daughter birthday party at a physical activity center at 1 , will dvr and watch . Through the years, this was always a tough game. The SoMiss/ Miss st game was a lot closer than the score. With the noon kickoff, I just hope the men are focused , and don’t take the opponent lightly.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Where is the best place to park? Taking my 3 year old to his first game today. Roll Tide!
Lot A which is near the soccer fields is a good public lot. It’s off 4th Street. Better get here early as it fills up quickly but being an 11 kickoff it might not. It’s $30 to park there.

ETA: If you need ADA (Handicap) parking Lot 4 which is the bus depot off Hackberry and Campus Drive is the only ADA lot available for public parking. It’s also $30 to park.

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
There is a new parking garage by Moody Field, where the marching bamd practices. Not sure if the spots are all reserved.
It’s not on our Tide Pride parking list so I would assume they’re not all reserved.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good morning and Roll Tide! Any other morning I would be biking, but what happened 2 weeks ago happened and I don't know what to do with myself this morning.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Good GameDay Morning on an absolutely beautiful late Summer weekend up in the soon-to-be-chilly north!

I hope this doesn't get me kicked outta the club, but will record the game and watch this eve - not because I have a scheduling conflict, but rather, because I can't let this most likely last sunny warm weekend pass while spending time inside.

So will hang by the pool with my hunnee [who, most regrettably, does not appreciate NCAA / Alabama football], catch up on the week's newspapers, and monitor the score on my phone.

Wishing y'all a fabulous gameday!

And Rollllllllllllllllllllll Tide!!

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
RTR, on a bee - you - tee - full, fall-ish day!

However next week old man summer is going to rush back into the room bellowing, "...and one more thing...!!"

Back into the mid-upper 90s, at least in my neck of the woods.:rolleye2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.