Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USM, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Earlier, he also made it sound like Eboigbe was a redshirt frosh or soph...he's a true freshman just like the rest of the young defenders.

Color guy is giving out some really bad info. That was Harris's man. Jennings rushed expecting 8 to cover the RB in the flat. He got rubbed en route by the slant running receiver. It is what it is.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
the situation with our defense is dire. I know we are going to outscore a lot of teams, but lord help us if Tua has a bad game against anyone. You can’t rely on this defense to carry the weight.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Interesting about Will. I can't remember him getting hit. Was it on that short kickoff that looked like a planned short kick? Most non-contact injuries for kickers are upper leg/hamstring, I believe.

Also, I believe Skyler would be coming into his own by now if he was going to happen. 36 yards on a clear day/no wind with little pressure isn't scholarship level.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
All I've heard is it was a lower extremity injury for Will. I don't get what DeLong's problem is. He was recruited as one of the best, but has been a huge disappointment.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They know that Tua is going for the bomb, so they are ignoring the middle of the field.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
TV views are horrible on ESPN2. No way all of your receivers were covered 3 plays in a row, but we will never know.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Tua's clock ticking a little slow there. Has to throw that away.
Definitely a part of his game he needs to improve on. Jalen used to just roll right and actually run the ball out of bounds for a loss. Tua thinks he can hold onto the ball forever and eats unnecessary sacks sometimes.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
the situation with our defense is dire. I know we are going to outscore a lot of teams, but lord help us if Tua has a bad game against anyone. You can’t rely on this defense to carry the weight.
Yep. We aren’t going to win a championship with the current state of our D. If we don’t start getting pressure on the QB consistently, we will get picked apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.