Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USM, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero.

In addition, all players are Bama players and deserve our support. There will be zero bashing of any player, including quarterback. Critiquing is OK. However, be supporting and respectful in your comments. This will be enforced...

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
RTR!!!

Goodness, is Lewis made of glass? He has the worst luck. Has it been his knees in the past? Sorry, I generally don't follow that closely as some of you do.

Hope he's just sitting out as a precaution, but this is concerning.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Lewis is definitely going to go no higher than 3rd round at this rate barring a 2019 performance for the ages and his injury history makes it hard to believe he gets a quality second contract. I hope he's got a degree or going to finish it.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Man I hope these freshmen defensive players really make names for themselves this season. I want them to learn and just show out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.