Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. USM, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Really not a bad idea...
I don't have the courage to say Saban should abandon his style of defense but honestly I think what his protege does in East Lansing is a better fit for this age. Simple, not many rules, easy to install, doesn't require elite athletes at corner to work.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I don't have the courage to say Saban should abandon his style of defense but honestly I think what his protege does in East Lansing is a better fit for this age. Simple, not many rules, easy to install, doesn't require elite athletes at corner to work.
I thought some NFL franchises drafted alabama players due to CNS scheme making them ready to play in their first year in the league.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He's already simplifying but IDK if we need that in the secondary, with what we have back there...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
LSU is learning what Alabama has learned - if you run a high tempo spread offense, your defense is going to give up points. They have given up 17 to Vandy in the first half, and Vand has a 5 minute edge in ToP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.