Game Thread: Twelversee @ Florida

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Final: 34-3

Trask: 20/28 293 yards and 2 TD's

Emory Jones got quite a bit of playing time too. I think Coach Mullen felt it important now that we're down to 2 QB's....but if Trask had played the entire game his stats would have been even better.

Feels good to have a decent QB again. :p
Congratulations Bazza,nice win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Final: 34-3

Trask: 20/28 293 yards and 2 TD's

Emory Jones got quite a bit of playing time too. I think Coach Mullen felt it important now that we're down to 2 QB's....but if Trask had played the entire game his stats would have been even better.

Feels good to have a decent QB again. :p
Congrats...totally outclassed them.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
The only reason they haven't fired Pruitt is because they want to give him a chance to upset Alabama and save his job. Short of that he's gone. I still think he's a good coach, it's possible he wasn't quite ready but really I just think Tennessee was a terrible choice for him. You NEVER EVER trust Fulmer.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The only reason they haven't fired Pruitt is because they want to give him a chance to upset Alabama and save his job. Short of that he's gone. I still think he's a good coach, it's possible he wasn't quite ready but really I just think Tennessee was a terrible choice for him. You NEVER EVER trust Fulmer.
I would not be surprised if Pruitt is fired after the Alabama game, and fulmer names himself HC. He then goes 4-1 or 5-0 against the likes of USCe, Kentucky, Mizzou, UAB, and Vandy. Then the fat one names himself permanent HC.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I've always believe that your first head coaching job should not be in the SEC or for that matter in a P5 conference. Boise State, UCF, that kind of school should be your first, not a school like Tennessee, where the pressure to win is intense.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I've always believe that your first head coaching job should not be in the SEC or for that matter in a P5 conference. Boise State, UCF, that kind of school should be your first, not a school like Tennessee, where the pressure to win is intense.
I agree..I can’t fault Pruitt for taking the money or the opportunity but it was foolish to give it to him in the first place. It’s why I always want someone who has been a head coach somewhere else to coach Alabama. It’s just not a place for on the job training.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I would not be surprised if Pruitt is fired after the Alabama game, and fulmer names himself HC. He then goes 4-1 or 5-0 against the likes of USCe, Kentucky, Mizzou, UAB, and Vandy. Then the fat one names himself permanent HC.
This team would not go 4-1 or 5-0 if CNS were the head coach to step in...JP will be fired after the season and I would not be surprised if PF were to go as well...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.