Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. USM...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I am a runner and have suffered this before. A mild strain takes weeks, and produces discomfort for months. I have no idea what that translates to for a kicker.
My son had it and it basically cost him an entire track season. We didn’t have Alabama’s training staff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
We had a great time! Was very thankful for every little cloud that brought some relief from the heat. Little man cried when we left. He kept saying “but the game is not over yet dad!”

Nice to see 22 have a great game running the ball. Looking forward to see this team play when they are fired up and motivated to play some more competitive teams.

Roll Tide!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Roll Tide, great game but the injuries are taking time off the back of my life and I don’t have a lot left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I fell pretty good about today's performance. The offense and defense looked solid. Tua was his usual outstanding self. He had a 98.3 QBR. I have the feeling this team is focused on improving. I have think they will improve as the season goes. We still need to work on the he running game some.
Roll Tide!

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
As long as Tua stays healthy, we will be hard to beat. The game with LSU is looking like it may be a shootout.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.