Game Thread: Auburn at aTm - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829
Results 365 to 372 of 372

Thread: Auburn at aTm

  1. #365
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23,440

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    I think Auburn is better than Florida.
    You have to beat Auburn in the air - not sure if Florida can do that.

  2. #366
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AUDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    Posts
    10,546
    Thread Starter

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    I think Auburn is better than Florida.
    I think so too, even though I actually think they're better with Trask than Franks.

    I think we win in the trenches, and I can't see Perine having to much success against our front seven. Not a big yards after contact guy.

    If we were at home or neutral site, I'd take us easy. At the Swamp moves it into slightly favored territory for us.
    Just a barner.

    There goes Davis!

  3. #367
    BamaNation All-SEC bamamoss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama
    Posts
    1,604

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer15 View Post
    Gus seems to only have success calling Mickey Mouse trick plays
    True. And it is amazing to me that a coach with the credentials of Jimbo Fisher cannot do a better job of getting his team to play. Must be the cult at aTm is too strong to influence a change.
    "May the Tide Be with You"

  4. #368
    BamaNation All-SEC bamamoss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama
    Posts
    1,604

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide&True View Post
    Man, Auburnís run D is very good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hate to admit it, but I agree. Best looking front 7 in the SEC (as many pundits have said) and now I agree.
    "May the Tide Be with You"

  5. #369
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    12,380

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by bamamoss2 View Post
    True. And it is amazing to me that a coach with the credentials of Jimbo Fisher cannot do a better job of getting his team to play. Must be the cult at aTm is too strong to influence a change.
    Or Jimbo Fisher is an overrated coach that had a great college quarterback. Gus has outcoached him all 3 times, but Jamies Winston is the only reason he is 2-1 with no NCs instead of 3-0 with 1 NC.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

    Hannibal

  6. #370
    BamaNation All-American CB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    You have to beat Auburn in the air - not sure if Florida can do that.
    Agreed and mostly with routes in the middle of the field. Throws to the boundary or the field by TAMU had little success yesterday.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

  7. #371
    BamaNation All-SEC bamamoss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama
    Posts
    1,604

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Or Jimbo Fisher is an overrated coach that had a great college quarterback. Gus has outcoached him all 3 times, but Jamies Winston is the only reason he is 2-1 with no NCs instead of 3-0 with 1 NC.
    Good points. I really believed JF would bring quick results at aTm, but I am now rapidly changing my opinion of his "wonderfulness".
    "May the Tide Be with You"

  8. #372
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    16,288

    Re: Auburn at aTm

    Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    I think so too, even though I actually think they're better with Trask than Franks.

    I think we win in the trenches, and I can't see Perine having to much success against our front seven. Not a big yards after contact guy.

    If we were at home or neutral site, I'd take us easy. At the Swamp moves it into slightly favored territory for us.
    Florida is an improving team and I do agree with Trask they may be better than with Franks. Auburn has the best overall defense in the SEC so far and think they will stuff the Florida run and make Trask beat them which he cannot do. I expect a game similar to the TAMU game Auburn by 7-10 points.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear