Game Thread: Auburn at aTm

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Auburn surprised me but I also think Aggy has big problems with Mond and their OL. They're not cutting it.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What did the player do to make Gus so mad?

That makes all the difference IMO.

CNS rarely has a come-apart when a player makes an effort mistake. Usually, it's when he makes a completely duffus mistake that is inexcusable.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
aTm and ut shorthorns oughta start a two-team conference and play 12 games a year vs. each other to determine who's the biggest underachiever in CFB. Simple as that.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As usual, the small things decided this game. AU scored TDs in the red zone. aTm was forced to kick FGs, and missed 2 of them. Add the aTm turnover that led to 7 points for Auburn.

aTm was good enough to win this game. They just didn't get it done. Auburn only had 299 yards of total offense.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
While it's the knowledge, insights, and fandom which first drew me - and retain my keen interest in this best of all Crimson Tide boards, I'd be lying if I were to say that it's not gems - attributable, in this case, to an obiter dicta comment, some time ago now, by GrayTide, if I'm not mistaken - like "Jimbo Fisher's face is too big for his head" that don't play a big part in my continued appreciation for all that this site brings.

Pure gold...
Actually, I've heard that before. I once had a Puerto Rican girlfriend who remarked that people of NW European ancestry, like me, had all of our features gathered together in the middle of our faces and she was used to faces where the features were sliding off the sides... :D

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Aubren is a solid football team. They don't have the depth of bama or ga.aubren ain't no slouch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.