Game Thread: ND vs UGA Game Thread

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Re: Irish and Dawgs

"I don't know of another team that's more prepared to play in big games than Notre Dame. I mean, they don't win 'em, but they sure do play in a lot of them." -Gary D.

Sheesh, Gary, dagger to the heart before the game even kicks off.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

I don't mind pulling for UGA. I think Fromm is a good QB and a good kid. I just dread hearing it from all these obnoxious, barking dawg fans over here. They get on my last nerve. That part of me wants UGA to lose so I don't have to listen to it, but I don't like ND, either.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019

I love the little stats CBS comes up with...Georgia hasnt allowed a point on an opening drive this season. That's 3 drives from overwhelmed opponents lol.

They may not allow points here but those stats get a little silly to me.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

I love the little stats CBS comes up with...Georgia hasnt allowed a point on an opening drive this season. That's 3 drives from overwhelmed opponents lol.

They may not allow points here but those stats get a little silly to me.
Fromm is undefeated against teams above the Mason Dixon line who don’t play in a dome.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I'm pulling for UGA only twice this year.

Tonight (eliminate ND from CFP) and vs. Auburn (Hopefully knock them out of the SEC West race if they aren't already).

I'm for what helps Alabama make the CFP.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019

I'm pulling for UGA only twice this year.

Tonight (eliminate ND from CFP) and vs. Auburn (Hopefully knock them out of the SEC West race if they aren't already).

I'm for what helps Alabama make the CFP.
Note Dame has terrible run D...epically awful run D. Unless something completely unexpected happens, Georgia wins by at least 3 TDs I believe.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019

Fromm is undefeated against teams above the Mason Dixon line who don’t play in a dome.
When Georgia is #3 and 3-0 and plays a team that's #7 while in Georgia, they run the ball and play defense while wearing red jerseys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.