Game Thread: WSU versus UCLA game

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
STATUE = Fumble
The was a big part of it.
I don't have a dog in the fight, but WSU stops putting the ball on the turf, they win.
The previous fumble was by the wide receiver hurt as well.
It bugs me to see a player at the tail end of a play about to go down continue to struggle for that last six inches of yardage and that struggle causing him to lose ball security.
"You know what, wide receiver holding the ball like a loaf of bread, we don't need those six inches of yardage. We need you to not fumble the ball. That is what your team needs."

Heck, Leech could have called his QB to take a knee three times and it would have been better.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Your QB throws 9 TD passes and you lose. Meanwhile, WSU had 6 turnovers in that game and still scored 63 points. How bad is UCLA's defense?

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
When I first saw the score this morning I thought it was a preseason basketball game. Then I was looking for how many overtimes did they play. I guess defense was like a stop sign to some people, only a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
When I first saw the score this morning I thought it was a preseason basketball game. Then I was looking for how many overtimes did they play. I guess defense was like a stop sign to some people, only a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the game had gone to overtime, they might still be playing and have 200 points each.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Just imagine if Alabama had Mike Leach for just a month this year....Tua would have like 2000 yards in October alone.
Fine, but if he even talks to a defensive player, he gets run out of town. Heck, he isn't even allowed to look at a defensive player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.