Notre Dame fake injuries

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
They need to work on those a little more during practice.:mad2:
The NCAA needs to address the fake injuries ND uses for extra time outs.
I don't remember ever getting hurt, and going down on one knee, until he has talked with his coaches.
That's as phony as ND's National Title aspirations.

Last edited:

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Notre Dame needs acting lessons from LSU about faking injuries. Seems LSU players just know when to go down instinctively and usually don't need to be told by their teammates on the field when to do it.
They must have had some "premeditated rotation" planned for going down. Otherwise, the guy who told the other guy to fall could've done it himself.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
If memory serves me correctly I do believe that Jawga had several "injuries" against Oklahoma, Clemson, Allbarn and others which include a certain pachyderm when the up tempo was leaving them gassed. Let he without sin cast the first stone. Let the little pugs cry wolf !

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
They must have had some "premeditated rotation" planned for going down. Otherwise, the guy who told the other guy to fall could've done it himself.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
The problem I had with their rotation is that #6 was playing a pretty good game and I wouldn't have wanted him out of the game. Let some other guy come out who wasn't doing near as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.