The good, the Bad, and the Ugly.... Golden Eagle style:

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- a lot could go here. Our WRs and Tua make many defenses look pathetic and that was true again in this game. It nice to see the OL and RBs play well. The defense looked great.... the LBs played much better

The Bad- i’ll Go with lack of discipline shown by defense on lone southern miss drive at end of first half for the score.

The Ugly- we are having way too many injuries. I can’t remember a season like this

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The Good: Ruggs, Tua, Harris, Defense looked much better
The Bad:The offense and defense right before the half
The Ugly: injuries, our kicker actually got hurt kicking. This is unreal.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
THE GOOD..... Tua and our Receivers. Harris ain't bad either ;).
THE BAD........ Mental letdown before the half, and the Ref's couldn't recognize a Pick Play either...
THE UGLY....... I can't believe we lost our kicker. That really hurts.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good- This was a solid effort. The offensive air show continues to impress, and we added some nice runs. The defense shut down what was supposed to be a decent passing game.
Bad- The injuries are worrisome.
Ugly- Arkansas and Tennessee may have fans wearing bags on their heads before long. Jimbo is making a lot of money at ATM, uh TAM.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I think all the ones everyone mentioned for the good is true but I will add one more. Joseph Bulovas. I was not able to watch the game but was listening to the radio. I never knew that Reichard was hurt until late in the game. Bulovas kicked well.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I think all the ones everyone mentioned for the good is true but I will add one more. Joseph Bulovas. I was not able to watch the game but was listening to the radio. I never knew that Reichard was hurt until late in the game. Bulovas kicked well.

Reichard got hurt in the 1st quarter. It was on the kick that was very short, almost out of bounds. The camera did not show too much of it but after that is when Bulovas came in. DJ Dale was hurt with about a minute or two left before the half.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I meant they never really mentioned that Reichard was hurt on the radio. I couldn’t tell from the production so I thought Bulovas must have played well.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The Good: WR position is effectively plug and play. They all can do it all. You can't really predict playcalling by personnel.

The Bad: Lack of focus from the team in the later stages of the first half.

The Ugly: Injuries to Reichard and Dale.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I meant they never really mentioned that Reichard was hurt on the radio. I couldn’t tell from the production so I thought Bulovas must have played well.
Bulovas can't get em to the end zone like Reichard but the coverage team responded well.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
His kickoffs are short, like last year, but your coverage team is awesome so that isn't a concern. I am far more worried about your punting situation.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
His kickoffs are short, like last year, but your coverage team is awesome so that isn't a concern. I am far more worried about your punting situation.
I so agree. DeLong just takes so "de long" to get a punt off. We need to let Tua loose and just not punt... :cool:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.