Upsets for week 5

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I seem to have a pattern. I get really close on one/get it right or miss horribly bad.

Navy over Memphis
Maryland over Penn State
Virginia over Notre Dame

Disclaimer: If all you want to do is disagree with my post with "none of those will happen", just don't bother posting. It is just pointless and I do not care. If you want to say no upsets at all will happen feel free.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
of the three you mention -none of those will happen!
Watched UVA almost fall to ODU Saturday night. ND would have to be lifeless after the loss to GA to lose against the Hoos.
Maryland's run is over. Syracuse isn't that good and the patsies they played . . . well, other than UT, who loses to the cupcakes on their schedule?

I'm going with Nebraska over Ohio State. No egg against an Iowa team for OU this year, the Buckys are moving west for a loss.

All in good fun Dzyn.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
of the three you mention -none of those will happen!
Watched UVA almost fall to ODU Saturday night. ND would have to be lifeless after the loss to GA to lose against the Hoos.
Maryland's run is over. Syracuse isn't that good and the patsies they played . . . well, other than UT, who loses to the cupcakes on their schedule?

I'm going with Nebraska over Ohio State. No egg against an Iowa team for OU this year, the Buckys are moving west for a loss.

All in good fun Dzyn.
All 3 picks had some reasoning behind them. I picked Virginia because I think uga will beat them twice and notre dame will have a huge letdown. I think they put all their energy into that game and will drop at least 3 more this year. I didn't pick maryland because I think they are good. I picked them because I think penn state is bad. and lastly, I picked Navy because I like them. Go Navy!

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
If I have to take one, I might take Kentucky to upset USCe. I think the Gamecocks have a problem with their qb injury and Kentucky has gotten to the point that they win one they shouldn't every year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.