Check the recruiting board! (hint inside)

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Taulia isn't going anywhere, Mac Jones looks to be the starter. Young coming in. You do the math. There is one who would be the odd man out, though he has VERY STRONG ties to Alabama. My guess is they all stay. rtr

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Very, very happy to get Bryce! I have to say that the writing is on the wall. Lia will overtake Mac for the starting position next season from what I have seen him do in highschool and watching Mac play. Bryce will battle him for that position tooth and nail.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
From that video, he has great touch on his passes, can throw into very tight windows, throws his receivers open and can throw on the run. What I didn't see one time was him going through his progressions from the pocket. He might have done so at some point, but it was not apparent on that film.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
From that video, he has great touch on his passes, can throw into very tight windows, throws his receivers open and can throw on the run. What I didn't see one time was him going through his progressions from the pocket. He might have done so at some point, but it was not apparent on that film.
Yeah, I was looking for the progressions and thought I saw once or twice and he ran; didn't see a pass on it.

Anyone know if these are highlights from his junior year or if they include games from this season?

Maybe #5 needs an offer at receiver?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.