Will Deonte Brown Start This Week?

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
No excuse for Brown having a conditioning issue at this point. He's had the opportunities to stay in playing shape...
So true! You're in Tuscaloosa. Jog around the quad or by the river, and if playing time isn't enough motivation the pretty girls should be.
Since that didn't happen, now I say send him to Alabaster to stay with Tua's dad.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
BTW off subject a bit, but Dickerson is quickly becoming my favorite player. I don't know from where his aggression comes, but can we please find more linemen like him. He and Brown could be the best guard combo we've seen, or at least the funnest to watch.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think right side of OL is locked down...… I think Brown takes the LG position. It's matter of when though.
How has Neal progressed? He looked much improved to me last week. I think it will be harder for Brown to push out either of these guys than it was last year because both appear to be playing well.

That said, neither has played as well as Brown played at the end of the season last year. Can Brown get back to that level of play?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
How has Neal progressed? He looked much improved to me last week. I think it will be harder for Brown to push out either of these guys than it was last year because both appear to be playing well.

That said, neither has played as well as Brown played at the end of the season last year. Can Brown get back to that level of play?
Neal has been up and down this season. Owens struggled as well. Dalcourt might as well take the Center position eventually. Dickerson isn't losing his spot. Neal has to step his game up if he wants to keep his spot. I do think It'll be real hard for Brown, but it depends on the performance of Neal in the next few weeks.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.