Will Deonte Brown Start This Week?

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Watching CNS over the years, I don’t think he starts, maybe doesn’t even play. He is not returning from an injury. He is eligible again after doing something wrong last year that made himself ineligible. Would have been nice to have him on the line last year during the championship games.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I think he returns. The freshman at LG has really struggled. He is a tackle and has a lot of talent but Brown is needed now.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think he returns. The freshman at LG has really struggled. He is a tackle and has a lot of talent but Brown is needed now.
I know things in the running game looked better this week, but would think it’s a good time to really kick it to the next level, with A&M in two weeks. If the throwing game could be actually more deadly, marry it to a good running game.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think he practiced and was even with the 1s for parts of the Fall camp. I bet he has been on the practice squad or down the depth chart

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You gotta wonder if he hadn’t been suspended would the lineup be Leatherwood, Neal, Dickerson, Brown, and Wills by now. I think that’s really the best 5.
And that may well have been the lineup sooner rather than any later if Brown had paid a bit more attention to his conditioning. At least I got the impression that that was inferred by CNS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.