Alabama: Latest Bama News 9/23/2019 Thru 9/29/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
This is Where the Football Season Never Ends! Bama News First, and Foremost

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and Prayers, and kind words. I pasted a portion of a TideFans member and brother, which I consider you all.

"...you are right, we must go on. My son is with me and has arranged to work remotely. He works for Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Minnesota, in Minneapolis, in I.T., as a microsoft engineer. Thank you for your kind words and sage advice. I have GOD,and the bible and I will go on as normal, as much as possible, There is a permanent hole in my life, I'll mourn Nancy until I die. The fire in my belly is largely gone, but I'm some small part of the great Crimson Tide, and always will be." ROLL TIDE Forever.

I'll post primarily Bama News, and comments, little if any SEC or football news, only that which is relevant to Alabama Football. I'll go on hiatus and just do updates between the Spring game and Media days and then resume.

kyallie
Al

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Re: Latest Bama News 9/23/2019 Thru 97229/2019

This is my first time on the board since Friday a week ago and didn't know of Tommy Booker's passing. What a great man and player a part of the first recruiting class of Coach Bryant. What memories he and those others brought me and everyone else. Rest in Peace and GOD Speed.

Tommy Brooker Was Good Player And Good Man

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.