Link: UnOfficial Assistant Coaches Alabama Vs South Carolina - Week 3 BreakDown Videos

UnOfficial Assistant Coaches Alabama Vs South Carolina - Week 3 BreakDown Videos

Either you are a fan or you are not. I am! I love these breakdowns. Here is a link to part 1 of 4 for the South Carolina game that posted a few days ago. Once you watch each one the next one should come up. Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7TJZDPnsU

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar

Re: UnOfficial Assistant Coaches Alabama Vs South Carolina - Week 3 BreakDown Videos

This video was one of his better imo. I like the guest analyst and what he added to the breakdown. They worked well together. Great Stuff.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaFlum's Avatar

Re: UnOfficial Assistant Coaches Alabama Vs South Carolina - Week 3 BreakDown Videos

Iíve learned of nuances of football based on these videos. I never played football and itís really helped me understand it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RTR!

That's somebody's child, Najee!

Hahahahahahahahahaha
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

BamaNation Second Team

I lost it when he paused in on the guy Najee threw down and in that freeze frame it looked like the poor kid was giving birth.

Coach P aka John Doe must be busy! Wish he'd come on out with his aTm breakdown.

This guy does pretty good. I also like Matt Wyatt's film study. Haven't seen him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    This guy does pretty good. I also like Matt Wyatt's film study. Haven't seen him this year.
    I haven't seen any of his this year either on us this year either. I really liked the ones he did on all of Tua's passes in 2017. I did see that he had done some on some other teams but I haven't watched any of those.