Link: Alabama Hoops Holds Their First Official Practice today.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
A few minor observations from me:

- Jalen Shackelford is going to be really, really good, and will contribute immediately.

- John Petty’s ball handling looks drastically improved, and he isn’t missing many shots. Kira, Bolden, JP, and Reese on the floor at the same time will be very dangerous. That’s is going to give great spacing for Kira to drive too.

- We are tremendously athletic, and we are going to play an exciting brand of basketball. We already knows that, but the video confirms.

- I really like what I see from Alex Reese. He is going to be a major mismatch for some teams.

-I can’t wait for Nov 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
A few minor observations from me:

- Jalen Shackelford is going to be really, really good, and will contribute immediately.

- John Petty’s ball handling looks drastically improved, and he isn’t missing many shots. Kira, Bolden, JP, and Reese on the floor at the same time will be very dangerous. That’s is going to give great spacing for Kira to drive too.

- We are tremendously athletic, and we are going to play an exciting brand of basketball. We already knows that, but the video confirms.

- I really like what I see from Alex Reese. He is going to be a major mismatch for some teams.

-I can’t wait for Nov 5th.

How do Fleming -Davis and Galin Smith look. We are gonna need all the help on the boards we can get.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I am EXCITED

Trying to temper my expectations but can't help to get excited about their progress thus far.

I think we are going to shock a lot of teams this year ... plus CNO and staff is really hitting the recruiting road HARD. This twitter site has a lot of good coverage:
https://twitter.com/_bamarecruiting?lang=en

Did I mention I'm excited?

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
How do Fleming -Davis and Galin Smith look. We are gonna need all the help on the boards we can get.
Everything that I’ve heard from Fleming has been great. Honestly, 80% of rebounding is effort, and that was a part of our problem in a ton of areas last year. I don’t think that is going to be as big of a problem as a lot of people think. Just look at both of our matchups with the barn last year. We majorly outsized them, but they out rebounded us. It’s mostly effort.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.