Wife Had Stroke This Afternoon (it's now over 1/26/'20)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Things took a turn for the worse Wednesday morning and she has been admitted to the hospital. Two separate scans show no change to the last one on 11/21. She has lost her appetite and they had to put her on an IV. She is still confused and has shown emotions of anger and hatred that I have never seen her exhibit. She has hit me and wanted me out of her room. The doctors still want to experiment with her meds, but I believe it is fear and the realization of the instant change in her life from an active, hard working teacher to a bedridden invalid. This is so hard on her and I feel utterly helpless at this point. I would ask for your continue prayers. Thanks to all.
@GrayTide : continued prayers for healing from the BamaNation for Mrs. GrayTide and rest and peace for you!

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I’m a new member, but I saw this thread and had to respond.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Our Lord has a plan for all of us. It includes periods of hardship, sometimes unbearable. Stay strong, and please keep giving your dear wife your utmost love and care. It matters, and it will be answered. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Met with the doctor's this afternoon and they told me it was only a matter of days. I spent the entire afternoon with her along with her brother and it is so sad to see whaat she has gone through. We have had a loving, 45 year marriage, and it breaks my heart to see what she has been through. She is the most courageous person I have ever know and no one could love a spouse the way that we have loved each other. I am asking for one last prayer for her soul. May the presence of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit be with her as she enters her final days. God bless you all for your prayers and encouragement.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm so sorry to hear this, Gray. Much love for you and your wife.

I don't mean this to sound as hollow as it might, it's genuine - if there's anything I can do to help, please ask.

Praying for you two...

• Thank You
Reactions: GrayTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.