Mattress Recommendations?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We bought a new King bed frame recently, but we currently have a Queen.

Anyone have recommendations for a good mattress?

I've heard good things about Nectar, Leesa, and some others.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
https://www.foamsweetfoam.com/

https://www.sleeplikethedead.com/mattress-reviews-latex.html#1

Best decision ever. Call and talk to them. We did 4 3” layers in a Dunlop and talaly combo. My wife is petite and I’m...not. So, the layers can be split to take that into consideration. I never wake up sore anymore. 30 yr warranty so made to last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll look into that. Our queen is maybe five years old and was a small-name, premium mattress, which hasn't held up...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I would recommend against a SleepNumber….not because of the quality, but because of the premium price.

Mrs. Basket Case and I had a queen size, and it was OK, but no better or worse than others costing way less than half the price. In fact, it's currently in the trash heap, and we find that an older conventional mattress is better.

No experience with the Leesa / new foam mattresses.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
A couple of years ago, my wife and I bought a queen Stearns and Foster Gabriella Leigh mattress. It was pricey (normally @ $3k but on sale for closer to $2k), but I'll never be frugal with a mattress again. Extremely comfortable. I used to have insomnia issues - mind always racing. Now I'm out in a matter of minutes. When our new house is delivered, we'll get a king and give this one to our daughter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.