Breaux Bridge, La
Re: The Man Thread (MEN ONLY)

Four daughters (26, 21, 21, 19)
One wife
One mom

Lots of estrogen
Lots of hair care products

Only the 21 year olds are still at home

But neither are there much. I can tell they still live here by the mess in their bathroom and missing food

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Never underestimate the emotional content of..................everything
I went to pickup my tiller yesterday evening from a friend of mine who works on small engines in his garage behind his house. He's normally very talkative and in a good mood. I notice he seemed very "edgy" so I asked if everything was okay. LOL! Wrong question. He points to the direction of his house and says "The woman in that house is bat...crazy!" and he goes onto tell me why he's in such a sour mood. I won't bore everyone to death with the details of his story. But his frustration basically was from his lack of understanding why just three days ago his wife was completely "okay with something". But today it was all of a sudden a problem and when he brought up to her that "it wasn't a problem three days ago" that she acts like three days ago never existed. I invited him to this thread before I left...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

10. Answering a question with "I don't know " is never an acceptable answer. Even if you have zero knowledge about the subject.

What's the critical mass of U235?
I don't know.
Do you think it's more than five pounds?
I don't know.
How much would it cost to Fedex it to my sister?
I don't know.
My wife also gets irritated when I don't know odd facts. She just assumes I will know. IDK the the exact figures for U-235, but I know it's less than a foot cube and weighs well over 100 lb. BTW, did you know a ton of gold in cube form is roughly 14"? Remember those movies where the villain snatches up a sizable bag of gold coins with one hand? :D

Reactions: TexasBama

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004

Had something admitted by several women in the office this morning that men have known for years. Two dudes have a disagreement they normally do one of two things: 1. Dog cuss each other, get it over and move on never holding it against the other. 2. Go out back, slug it out, go have a beer and be best of friends. Women on the other hand seem to have a hard time "letting stuff go" regarding arguments or disagreements.

This morning as we were coming into the office several ladies were "discussing" (still discussing) a flare up they had with someone in an adjacent department two days ago. I was walking behind them and couldn't help but hear the back and forth. I said "Y'all still talking about that? That poor lady just doesn't know who she made mad! LOL!". Without batting an eye one of the ladies said (with the other two nodding in agreement) "You know how we women are, we hold grudges. It's never really 'over'."

I just laughed, shook my head and slipped into the stairwell to my office before I became collateral damage.

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006
Happy Friday men. :)

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
We went on vacation for fall break. The bathroom sink had travel stuff from my wife and 3 kids(one boy). I would leave my deoderant on the counter as everything else was on the counter. Every took a shower my deoderant was inside the cabinet. Nothing else had been cleaned off the cabinet.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
We went on vacation for fall break. The bathroom sink had travel stuff from my wife and 3 kids(one boy). I would leave my deoderant on the counter as everything else was on the counter. Every took a shower my deoderant was inside the cabinet. Nothing else had been cleaned off the cabinet.
I leave for work after my wife does. Her "space" looks EXACTLY like the pic I posted. It is a complete cluster crap, wires going everywhere, make up accessories barely dangling off the edge of the counter that a mild fart would bring everything falling down. She left her straight iron not only plugged in but ON this morning. I can't imagine the blaze that would have come of that if it had sat there all day like that. But that TOILET SEAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Go Bama

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Australians are known for getting into "disputes" and sometimes that also includes physical altercation - but the next day they get up and are best mates again.

I've always admired that mindset.

Yesterday is gone and cannot be changed. Why dwell on yesterday?

Reactions: Con

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Happy Friday men. :)

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
Now that's funny! Take a look at my actual double vanity from just this morning... See my tiny little corner of essentials just to the left of the faucet on the far sink? Toothbrush, razor, deodorant, shave gel... Yeah, I don't blame you if you can't find them. Most of the time, neither can I.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Now that's funny! Take a look at my actual double vanity from just this morning... See my tiny little corner of essentials just to the left of the faucet on the far sink? Toothbrush, razor, deodorant, shave gel... Yeah, I don't blame you if you can't find them. Most of the time, neither can I.

I keep my stuff in a travel bag. It makes it easier to take into the kitchen.

Reactions: Con and gman4tide

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Had something admitted by several women in the office this morning that men have known for years. Two dudes have a disagreement they normally do one of two things: 1. Dog cuss each other, get it over and move on never holding it against the other. 2. Go out back, slug it out, go have a beer and be best of friends. Women on the other hand seem to have a hard time "letting stuff go" regarding arguments or disagreements.

This morning as we were coming into the office several ladies were "discussing" (still discussing) a flare up they had with someone in an adjacent department two days ago. I was walking behind them and couldn't help but hear the back and forth. I said "Y'all still talking about that? That poor lady just doesn't know who she made mad! LOL!". Without batting an eye one of the ladies said (with the other two nodding in agreement) "You know how we women are, we hold grudges. It's never really 'over'."

I just laughed, shook my head and slipped into the stairwell to my office before I became collateral damage.
Our couples small group has a few teachers in it. One night they were discussing the drama around the school (I'm sure you get the same since your wife is a teacher). I finally spoke up and said "You know why there's so much drama and tension? It's all women. Guys don't work that way."

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004

Our couples small group has a few teachers in it. One night they were discussing the drama around the school (I'm sure you get the same since your wife is a teacher). I finally spoke up and said "You know why there's so much drama and tension? It's all women. Guys don't work that way."
Yeah, I tell my wife all the time her and her co-workers actually like the "conflict" they're complaining about. They "get on something" and won't let it go. It's like vicious animals killing their prey. Then coming back and killing it again and again and again...

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Many years ago I lived with a women. I will tell 3 stories related to that. Many times we had that stupid toilet seat argument.

First story
Me: man, last night I got up to pee and the lid was down. I peed all over the toilet and floor.
Her: Oh my God. Really?
Me: NO, BECAUSE I LOOK BEFORE I GO!

She got really mad and didn't speak to me the rest of the day.

Second story

I drank the last soda and didn't immediately go and buy more because it was late. Here is that conversation
Her: Did you drink the last Cherry Coke?
Me: Yes, sorry. I will go get more in the morning. we have other stuff drink that.
Her: You are such a selfish jerk. You knew I would want that when I got home.
Me: How the hell would I know what you wanted when you got home?
Her: Something I cannot repeat here
Me: Are you kidding me? What is your problem?
Her: Again something I cannot repeat here.

I slept in the spare bedroom that night.

Third story
After that relationship ended (which FYI ended because she cheated on me probably because of the soda), I got a male roommate. This exact same scenario happened.

Him: Damn I really need some caffeine. Do we have any sodas?
Me: Nope, I got the last one. (as I took a sip).
Him: Dude, you suck.
Me: Sucks to be you.
Him: (Flips me off)
Me: I think it is my turn to buy. I will go to Kroger tomorrow.
Him: Aight, what time is the game?
Me: 6.

Now see the difference in crazy and not crazy?

• Haha
Reactions: Go Bama

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Logically, the toilet seat should always be left in the last position used except, for esthetic purposes, both parts, ring and lid, should be placed down.
LLaP

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

The toilet lid should only be up when the toilet is in use. For the sake of hygiene close the lid before you flush.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
I guess my Christmas spirit is in short supply this year. But the having to bring a gift and play "dirty Santa" or do some form of a gift exchange at every non family Christmas function has run its course with me. My god can we not just get together, eat and have a good time? You hear people complain about it all the time yet for some reason we keep doing it. Isn't that some form of insanity?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.