Kirby and UGA copying everything Alabama does (lights and care packages)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Okay I get copying a winner’s recipe for success is something everyone does, but good grief Kirby and UGA are really getting annoying in trying to present Alabama/CNS ideas and policies as their own. The LED lights was one thing but copying the care packages is just dumb.

https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/09/27...ragland-not-feeling-uga-having-care-packages/

Kirby and UGA are skyrocketing up my lists of most hated teams and coaches in college football.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Okay I get copying a winner’s recipe for success is something everyone does, but good grief Kirby and UGA are really getting annoying in trying to present Alabama/CNS ideas and policies as their own. The LED lights was one thing but copying the care packages is just dumb.

https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/09/27...ragland-not-feeling-uga-having-care-packages/

Kirby and UGA are skyrocketing up my lists of most hated teams and coaches in college football.
Sort of reminds me of this ;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
funny This article dropped, because I was just arguing this very same thing with a few of my Bulldog friends last week when they were bragging about their light show!

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
The good thing about UGA copying Alabama is that nearly every other program has failed trying to copy Alabama.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Kirby can copy every detail from ALABAMA, but that will not make Georgia into ALABAMA.
It will not make Kirby into Coach Saban either...
I know that 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery',
but come on... Enough is enough, try being yourself...
Create your own program, your own traditions ect...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.