Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Ole Miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Good morning everyone and Roll Tide. Be careful in the heat if you go to campus. Trying to finish some outside chores before a day of sitting my chair watching the greatest game there is.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I’ll miss the game today because I have to work so I’ll check the game threads. I’m not too concerned about a victory. Here’s to an injury free game.

RTR

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Roll Tide from Austria. I won't be watching (for some reason the Austrians are unaware that today is Bama-Ole Miss). I will be following the game thread, however.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
On a short notice we got tickets to this game because in-laws don't want to brave the heat. This is actually our first game since 2014 which is kinda crazy considering I live in Tuscaloosa.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll tide! We are about to leave for tailgate and the game. It will be so hot!

The Nick at Noon lunch yesterday was great! I love listening to him in those settings. I also talked to Eli Gold a few minutes.

Hope there are no injuries today!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Roll Tide from Austria. I won't be watching (for some reason the Austrians are unaware that today is Bama-Ole Miss). I will be following the game thread, however.
Very cool, TW.

We have a nice Austrian lady who works as a cashier at the Publix here on the barrier island. The first time we met, I guessed she was from Austria (from her accent) rather than Germany. I told her I watched "The Sound of Music" many times so wasn't hard to tell the difference...ha ha.

I always greet her with a hearty "Wie geht’s?" whenever I see her. "Gut" is always the standard response. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.