Game Thread: Clemson @ UNC

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Sent a lead footed qb on a option against the speed of Clemson’s defense. Good ol’ Mac. LOL

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Nope - they were going 3 and out over and over again. Clemson was getting frustrated. The call flipped the field position and will cost them the game.
When that happened, I told my dad that it was over at that point. That was the momentum shift they needed. Oh well.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Clemson reminds me of FSU and Jameis Winston the year after they won the title. Winston and most of the offense came back and everybody thought they would blow everyone out all year. Winston regressed and they skated by a bunch of games and got blown out in the playoffs..

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Clemson reminds me of FSU and Jameis Winston the year after they won the title. Winston and most of the offense came back and everybody thought they would blow everyone out all year. Winston regressed and they skated by a bunch of games and got blown out in the playoffs..
Yep and I hope we are the team that beats the brakes off of them in the playoffs.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
While of course I was emotionally rooting for Clemson to lose, logically it does not bother me that they won and increased the chance that we will play a team that can't beat North Carolina in the playoff. ask yourself, would you rather play Ohio State or Georgia or Oklahoma or Clemson right now?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.