Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. Ole Miss...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Roll Tide! Time for the bye week. Rest and get ready for the meat of your schedule.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Not sure I'll ever get used to playing B12-style football. Super-happy about the win, but the defense was atrocious for much of the game, and OM isn't very good...

I think Bama can outscore just about anybody, so I'm not worried, but dang, I hate this style of football.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Not sure I'll ever get used to playing B12-style football. Super-happy about the win, but the defense was atrocious for much of the game, and OM isn't very good...

I think Bama can outscore just about anybody, so I'm not worried, but dang, I hate this style of football.
If we face a solid defense we maybe toast. Ole Miss doing on the ground what they did is telling. Not sure we could stop an organized group of concession stand workers right now.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'm just not terribly concerned. I think we've got a discipline issue with keeping guys focused when the game is decided. It was over when we went up 31-10. Guys have to maintain focus even though there is no chance the opponent is going to win. In the past, teams would fold up and quit when the score got out of hand. Nowadays the keep trying to score for appearances sake.

We even got bored on offense today. We should have scored 70.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Defense looked very ragged (nice word). Tua and the WRs looked to be in full throttle. Running game looks okay not sure that Ole Miss really has any defense though. Defense needs work before November. Off week comes at a good time.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Defense looked very ragged (nice word). Tua and the WRs looked to be in full throttle. Running game looks okay not sure that Ole Miss really has any defense though. Defense needs work before November. Off week comes at a good time.
Defense does need more work. Golding has his work cut out for him.………...tackling was better in many spots today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.