Clemson reminds me of 2010 Tide - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Clemson reminds me of 2010 Tide

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    Mack Brown has never been known as a great in-game management kinda coach. He's a CEO and motivator. This was the bad in-a-vacuum game management decision but it was ballsy and maybe that moxy is more important for establishing his program there.
    i respectfully disagree.

they make it and it's incredible...they miss it and it's what it is "meh."

i'd have gone for 2 in that situation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I guarantee they are watching film of every major contender and preparing plans. They can. They don't have to prepare for their regular games.
    Exactly.

BamaNation All-American GP for Bama's Avatar

Clemson may be similar to the 2010 Bama team in the sense that they may have a little hangover and complacency coming off the national championship. They think they can just show up and win. The big difference is that Clemson can just show up and win with that schedule. They don't have to play a top 10 LSU and a national champion AU like the 2010 Bama did.
    Bama 941-320-44 73.7% On the field

2018 SEC CHAMPS!

I read an article about an interview Dabo gave a few days ago. He was ticked off at reporters asking if something was wrong with Trevor and if he had an MRI. It was a long rant.

I guess I don't blame him since it is none of their business, but if Trevor has been playing with a bruised shoulder this year (if that is true), that may explain why he has not looked as good this year.

I am sure Clemson will look better after this bye week and Trevor will start playing better. I expect them to be in the Playoffs, unfortunately.

BamaNation All-SEC

I wish FSU could jump up and get them ... feels like the perfect season for it. Would call for the upset if they were playing in Tallahassee ... but ... Clemson is going to destroy them at Death Valley

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    I wish FSU could jump up and get them ... feels like the perfect season for it. Would call for the upset if they were playing in Tallahassee ... but ... Clemson is going to destroy them at Death Valley
    Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle levitation! Or maybe that should be, Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle de-levitation!

I think your moniker should be BlueWave... on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TitleWave View Post
    Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle levitation! Or maybe that should be, Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle de-levitation!