Clemson reminds me of 2010 Tide

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Clemson may be similar to the 2010 Bama team in the sense that they may have a little hangover and complacency coming off the national championship. They think they can just show up and win. The big difference is that Clemson can just show up and win with that schedule. They don't have to play a top 10 LSU and a national champion AU like the 2010 Bama did.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read an article about an interview Dabo gave a few days ago. He was ticked off at reporters asking if something was wrong with Trevor and if he had an MRI. It was a long rant.

I guess I don't blame him since it is none of their business, but if Trevor has been playing with a bruised shoulder this year (if that is true), that may explain why he has not looked as good this year.

I am sure Clemson will look better after this bye week and Trevor will start playing better. I expect them to be in the Playoffs, unfortunately.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I wish FSU could jump up and get them ... feels like the perfect season for it. Would call for the upset if they were playing in Tallahassee ... but ... Clemson is going to destroy them at Death Valley

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I wish FSU could jump up and get them ... feels like the perfect season for it. Would call for the upset if they were playing in Tallahassee ... but ... Clemson is going to destroy them at Death Valley
Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle levitation! Or maybe that should be, Not if Taggart gets his signature Peter Principle de-levitation!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.